Monday, July 12, 2004
Well... I'm really really enjoy the dinner just now.. xy and zy went to buy a cake at the place where we have our meal(jack's place). and i think they asked the waiter to serve the cake when the time is right.. then, at the midst of our chit-chat, the background music suddenly changed to a birthday song.. the waiterS then serve the cake on to our table.. I think our table attracted a lot of attention which i don't even dare to turn my head.. haha.. we finished the entire cake with me taking 1/4 of the cake(which they force me to). after that, I went to the toilet and i noticed that there are a lot of caucasians having their meals there.. argh.. then, we ended our day by taking the neo-prints.. It's so unforgettable.. imagining the whole restaurant is paying attention on my birthday cake.. haha~ really got to thank the two gals and also poach and wc who joined us for the dinner~ ^^
Caoturtle
1:45 AM
Archives